These visas can lead to Permanent residency:
WHAT ARE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SKILLED MIGRANT CATEGORY?
How do you know if your employment can be classified as ‘skilled’?
HOW MANY POINTS DO YOU NEED FOR YOUR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST TO BE SELECTED FROM THE POOL?
IF AN OCCUPATION IS INCLUDED IN THE LONG TERM SKILL SHORTAGE LIST IT IS ASSESSED AS BEING IN AN AREA OF ABSOLUTE SKILLS SHORTAGE.
If you wish to claim points for your qualification in your Expression of Interest, you need to prove that your qualification is comparable to a recognised New Zealand Qualification and that it is of the required standard.
DOES YOUR OCCUPATION REQUIRE NEW ZEALAND REGISTRATION?
If your offer of employment in New Zealand, your qualification and your work experience are in an identified future growth area you might be able to claim valuable bonus points for your Expression of Interest.
IF THE PARTNER OF THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT HAS GOT A RECOGNISED QUALIFICATION, THIS IS SEEN AS A CONTRIBUTION OF THE WHOLE MIGRATING FAMILY AND WILL THEREFORE PROVIDE BONUS POINTS FOR THE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST.
THE AIM OF PROVIDING BONUS POINTS FOR CLOSE FAMILY IN NEW ZEALAND IS TO RECOGNISE THAT THE PRESENCE OF CLOSE FAMILY ENHANCES PROSPECTS FOR EMPLOYABILITY AND SETTLEMENT.
This information is to be used for comparison only and does not represent an exhaustive list of visas or their requirements.
Our migration seminars and webinars offer a unique opportunity to obtain accurate and detailed information about Australia, New Zealand, leading employers and jobs.
- New Zealanders in AustraliaNovember 30, 2016 - 3:12 pm
- Moving to New Zealand from AustraliaNovember 30, 2016 - 3:09 pm
- Huge support for visa-free migration bloc between Australia, United Kingdom, Canada and New ZealandOctober 22, 2016 - 2:16 am
- Australia makes it easy for New Zealanders to become citizensOctober 18, 2016 - 12:55 pm
- Contradictory information on Facebook can lead to visa refusalOctober 18, 2016 - 11:26 am
Please contact us on : (03) 9521 7577
- Monday-Friday: 9am to 6.30pm
- Saturday: 10am to 2pm
- Sunday: Closed